Tree Trimming in Salt Lake City & Park City, UT
Having professionals remove dead or unhealthy limbs and branches and caring for healthy ones works wonders for your trees and property. Rent A Monkey Tree Service‘s tree trimming for Salt Lake City, UT, and surrounding areas keep your home or building safe, boosts property value, and enables your trees to thrive throughout the year. Our dependable and determined team has over 50 years of combined experience and always provides tree pruning and trimming with the utmost skill and precision. We are comprised of expert climbers who can fulfill the most challenging tree jobs. Our services and estimates include a complete cleanup and haul away of debris. Enjoy vibrant trees and a clean property by requesting help from our seasoned team today.
What Is Tree Trimming?
Tree trimming and pruning are often used interchangeably. Though they are similar, there are a few ways that they differ. Tree trimming is for your tree’s aesthetics and safety. Tree trimming includes:
- Maintaining Your Trees’ Beauty: If you go too long without trimming your tree, the branches and limbs will grow unwieldy and unsightly. Tree trimmers carefully sculpt and cultivate your trees’ aesthetics and an eye-catching lawn. We also remove any dead or rotting limbs hindering your property’s appearance.
- Preserving Your Property’s Safety: Overarching branches weakened by severe weather and wind gusts may eventually snap and fall on your home or building. If your tree is old or decaying, its rotting branches pose the same threat. Tree trimming keeps your branches and limbs easily manageable and reduces the risks of property damage.
What Is Tree Pruning?
Though tree pruners can also make your trees safer and more beautiful, they are primarily concerned with keeping them healthy. Pruning helps with:
- Protecting against invasive, harmful pests and insects that live in trees.
- Promoting robust branch and limb growth and strengthening the tree’s structure.
- Removing dead, decaying, or diseased branches that threaten the tree’s health.
- Making way for healthy branches and limbs and promoting fruit growth, if desired.
- Ensuring the tree stays healthy and maintains a long lifespan.
Tree Trim Cost
The cost of getting your trees trimmed or pruned depends on many factors. The best way to have your tree assessed is by reaching out to us so we can come out to your property before the job begins. We are thorough in our inspections and provide honest, detailed, free estimates for every service. Here’s what we evaluate while determining a property estimate:
- The type of tree.
- Where on your property the tree is located.
- Risks and safety hazards that our crew may encounter.
- Your specific needs.
- How long the job will take to finish.
- Nearby structures, such as your house, building, and power lines.
Honest, Seasoned Tree Trimming Experts
We specialize in providing exceptional customer service from beginning to end. Our team will commit to your tree service and will not relent until the job has been done to your satisfaction. We are a safe, responsible team licensed and trained to handle even the most complicated jobs. All of our project estimates include cleanup and haul away. Ask us how you can save up to 50% with our Cut & Leave service.