Soil Aeration by Rent A Monkey
Air spading, also known as soil aeration, is the process of using an air spader to remove the soil, bark, and other debris from the area around a tree to expose the roots. The air spader uses compressed air to loosen up soil at the tree’s base and remove it without damaging the tree or roots. Air spading is a professional service that can help trees maintain and improve their overall health.
Benefits of Air Spading
There are many benefits of air spading for your trees, including:
- Longer life expectancy for trees
- Soil compaction remediation
- Healthier tree roots
- Increased tree growth
- Easier tree root assessment
As an alternative to using shovels, backhoes, or picks, using an air spader for root excavation offers these benefits:
- Up to three times faster process
- No sharp metal edges that could harm the tree or its roots
- Harmless to objects buried near the tree, like utility lines
- Less manual labor needed
Do I Need Air Spading?
You may be wondering, how do I know if I need air spading? There are a few telltale signs that your tree could benefit from this professional service. First, if your tree fails to grow properly, it could be a sign that it needs help. Also, if the leaves on the tree are growing smaller than they should be, it’s another sign that something is wrong.
FAQs About Air Spading
Here are a few of the most frequently asked questions about air spading services:
Air spading is considered safe for trees when performed by trained professionals.
The timing of this service depends on the condition of the tree, the location of the tree, and the diagnosis.
Air spading is generally suitable for a wide range of tree types and sizes. However, a professional assessment should be used on a case-by-case basis to ensure it is safe for the tree and surrounding area.
Choosing Professional Air Spading
Having a professional team execute air spading is a great choice. These teams are experienced and have the proper tools needed to get the job done right. Roots mustn’t get damaged during this process, as that could cause additional problems with the tree. Elements like utility line clearance are also top of mind, ensuring that elements unrelated to the tree but close by are left undamaged.
Rent A Monkey Tree Services in Salt Lake
For help with your plants or trees, Rent A Monkey is just a call or a click away. Our team is proud to offer a variety of services that help customers get rid of trees or bring them back to life, whichever makes the most sense for the project. Here are the current services offered for residential properties near Salt Lake and PC, UT:
- Tree Trimming – Our team removes excess growth and broken branches or limbs to enhance the overall aesthetic value of the tree.
- Tree Pruning – Pruning helps a tree receive proper airflow, water, and sunlight to grow and thrive.
- Tree Removal – Our team can remove it quickly and thoroughly, whether it’s a regular tree or a large tree.
- Utility Line Clearance – Following strict safety guidelines, our team can handle any utility line clearance task.
- Firewood Cutting – Have a fallen tree or branch transformed into firewood, providing a stockpile of wood for your next bonfire.
- Stump Grinding – Stump grinding allows for thoroughly removing the pieces of trees left behind when a tree was removed or died, among other benefits.
Contact Rent A Monkey Today
For help with any tree-related project, contact Rent A Monkey today. Our team is dedicated to providing quality services to the residents of Salt Lake. We also offer free estimates so you can better understand the scope of your project before committing. Contact us today to learn more.